Do I get to make my own wine?
– Yes. The Wine Foundry’s state of the art facility enables you to make your own wine by the barrel. Choose your level of involvement and we do the rest. Our award-winning winemaking staff does all the work while educating you throughout the entire process.
Do I get to customize my own wine?
– Yes. When you purchase a barrel our winemakers work with you every step of the way. From grape selection through the final blending, we’ll work together to create a wine that reflects your personal preferences, tastes and style.
How can I start my own wine brand to sell?
– The Wine Foundry is equipped to help you every step of the way in branding, marketing, distributing, and licensing your own brand through our Commerce Program. Contact us to learn more.
How much does it cost to make my own wine?
– Costs vary depending on the vintage, vineyard, varietal, and packaging. Please talk to one of our team members to find the right wine for your palate and budget.
Can I design my own label?
– Yes. Our award winning design team will work with you to create packaging which reflects your personal style and matches the elegance of the wine it represents.
How long does it take to make wine?
– Wines can take anywhere from 6 months to 24 months depending on varietal and style.
Can I bring my own grapes?
– Yes. We can custom crush your grapes and assist in any other required steps from pressing to bottling. We have a minimum of 3 Ton/lot
Can I buy wine by the barrel?
– Yes. We sell handcrafted barrels of wine from California’s most exclusive vineyards.
Can you store the wine and ship it for me anytime?
– Yes. We can hold your wine for you at our temperature controlled fulfillment center until you need it. We ship wine worldwide.
Can I make wine if I don’t live in California or the US?
– Yes. No matter where you live, you can make custom wines crafted to your personal taste and preference. We can ship wines anywhere within the U.S. or around the globe.